Monday, January 23, 2012

Grandma's Cherry Cheesecake


My closest friends gave me there late Grandmothers Cherry Cheesecake Recipe. They knew how much I love to bake and how close we are that they trusted me to keep this recipe sacred. I'm very proud to have this recipe passed down to me. So happy to finally have a cheesecake recipe I can make for my family and friends. This is such a creamy cake and I just love the added cherries on the top.

This is just one recipe I will not be able to share, but there's lots of other great Cheesecake Recipes out there!


2 comments:

  1. Looks deliciously beautiful Liz, Our Grandma would be proud! Dammit, now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! YUMMMMMMMM!!!! I love cheesecake, so cherry cheesecake... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...